Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines Day Idea and Coffee Drinking Genius!



I had no idea that I’ve been needing this my entire life, until right … now. 
thedailywhat:

Drinkware of the Day: “Face Mug” from Uncommon Goods.

Put a smile on that mug with a hungry mouth cubby that bites off more  than you can chew. Perfect for serving milk and cookies, coffee and  doughnuts, tea and biscotti, or your favorite snack-time combinations.

I am at once delighted and sufficiently terrified.
[colossal.]
"I had no idea that I’ve been needing this my entire life, until right … now. " Thank you Diana

If you're like me, I am always looking for something just fun and cute for Valentine's day.  The fact of the matter is, the holiday is IN YOUR FACE, so it's pretty difficult to ignore, but E + I don't necessarily like to go all out either... Hence, this idea for an adorably ridiculous coffee mug!

thedailywhat:
Drinkware of the Day: Face Mug” from Uncommon Goods.
Put a smile on that mug with a hungry mouth cubby that bites off more than you can chew. Perfect for serving milk and cookies, coffee and doughnuts, tea and biscotti, or your favorite snack-time combinations.
I am at once delighted and sufficiently terrified.
[colossal.]

and...HAPPY MONDAY!  Now, I need to make some gluten free donuts to justify this.  

2 comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Grungry Girl.
© 2010 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.