Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gluten Free Wedding Cake in SoCal!

So, I've been scouring the web in search of gluten free wedding cake vendors in Southern California, and with the help of friends and fellow foodie bloggers, I've found a handful of extremely talented cake vendors capable of making gluten-free wedding cakes! 

Here's the shortlist:
  1. Enjoy Cupcakes!- Amber made me the most delectable cupcakes this summer, and I'd love to use her for a cupcake topping bar. 
  2. Helena Wirth Cakes- Has beautiful cake designs and amazing reviews from clients. 
  3. Rossmoor Bakery/ Sensitive Baker- The Sensitive Baker and Rossmoor Bakery have recently announced a wedding cake collaboration!  Sensitive baker specializes in kosher, dairy free and gluten free baked goods, while Rossmoor specializes in beautifully decorated confections... match made in heaven.  I ordered my birthday cake from the Sensitive Baker this year, and it was absolutely fabulous.  
  4. A Sweet Design- Recommended by my caterer, this bakery also has beautiful cake designs and great reviews from clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Grungry Girl.
© 2010 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.