Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's been a while

I'm here writing today because I've been neglectful.

I just read a wonderful blog entry by Caitlin at EngineerBaker, and was inspired by her honesty.  I too have been feeling that with the exciting changes in life... including an upcoming move, and a bygone wedding, that blogging hasn't been at the top of the list this year.

I still have a passion for food, and an interest in photographing it, but that passion to publish the experience of it has not been at the forefront of late.  That being said, my twitter is still active.  So, continue to follow me there!

I hope to continue my blogging whether it be on the subject of food, or something else entirely, I'd love to see you on the flipside!  I'll let you know what the upcoming endeavors are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Grungry Girl.
© 2010 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.