Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Married! Wedding Snippets!

So I've been away... almost forever.  But lots of exciting things have been happening these past few months!  For one thing, E + I are now MARRIED!  And... we've been EATING (+ traveling) quite a bit!

I've been to NYC 3 times and up and down the California coast several times... and have many food photos and adventures to share.

Let's start with the good stuff!  Here are a few gorgeous photos of the wedding decor (and of us)...shared by our AMAZING family, friends and of course our photographer, Sherri Johnson!  Our wedding took place in Malibu, CA on a flawlessly beautiful day in June...


We could not have dreamt of a more beautiful day or venue
Little Ms. B.- Flower girl extraordinaire

Cake toppers by yours truly.  Cupcakes by Enjoy Cupcakes, Los Olivos, CA
Amazing Props, Courtesy Flipp'n Cool!  Our FLIPBOOK Vendor!
A very special shoutout to my sister, Betty Wan of Type A Planning for making the wedding weekend the most spectacular BASH I have ever been to!!!  I am, of course TOTALLY biased... but E + I were completely and utterly taken aback by the positive energy and JOY that EMANATED through the air all weekend long.  Our friends and family absolutely ROCK!!!

Hope you enjoyed the little slideshow!

Stay tuned... I'll be back with food + travel updates shortly (since I don't have wedding planning to distract me any longer).  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Grungry Girl.
© 2010 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.